Monday, April 11, 2011

Special Delivery...


Well, they came via UPS ground today. The pair of sexy wing covers from Kinder Industries in Bristol, RI. Phil Kinder is great to work with and the covers look amazing. Check them out for yourself...the underside of the Port wing cover has the air bag inserted. Time to wrap up the boat and get sailing!

A quick aside. Park City Sailing Association held their 1st Annual SkiGatta, sailing one day and skiing the next. I eeked out a couple of fourth place finishes which earned me third overall after the scoring was averaged. Pretty stoked to finish there. I have never run gates before and had borrowed an older Laser to sail and it worked out just fine. Thanks PCSA! I can't wait until next year's!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the hospitality Geoff, my mom couldn't get over how 2 guys could go from meeting for the first time, to instantly talking for 2 hours about every possible moth related topic under the sun at a speed and pitch only rivaled by that guy from the micro machines commercials. your boat is looking good and I hope to get my build to the point your at in the next couple weekends.
    Give me a shout when your in town so I can return the favor, hopefully I can get Eric over here for it and we can start planning some racing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, if I ever get my boat back together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the SA home page.......Does Brie Know your single?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sam...I'm just realizing that you and Eric commented...I'm an idiot.

    It was great to meet you too! Too funny about your Mom, I think my wife thought the same thing.

    Let's do a mountain Moth event!

    ReplyDelete